Women’s Ministry at Metropolitan is committed to loving and serving women through our various ministries. We want women to experience God in a fresh, new way. The Women’s Ministry strives to meet the following goals:
- To minister to the women of Metropolitan by drawing them to a closer relationship with God.
- To equip the women of Metropolitan to serve each other and serve the church by exercising their spiritual gifts and talents.
- To encourage faithful prayer for our church and the needs of others.
- To provide training and opportunities for outreach to the community.
- To develop and encourage unity among the women of Metropolitan.
Our Women’s Ministry desires to have all women involved–young, not so young, single, or married. We have many opportunities for you to get involved.
Prepare meals for funerals, parents with newborns, people with illnesses
Prayer Chain: praying for the needs of the church body
Heart to Heart: forming relationships between younger and older women
Hospitality: serving at various functions of the churches
Special Events: uniting women through retreat, programs, and events
Women’s Bible Studies
Our Summer Women’s Bible Study meets twice a month in May, June, and July.
Contact Carolyn about being a part of this study (405-749-2294 or email@example.com).
Childcare is available for studies by reservation. Contact Heather Hughes at 405-227-7496 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Metropolitan Baptist Church is at the corner of N Rockwell Avenue and W Britton Road. You will find parking on both the east and west sides of the main building. The main entrance is on the east side. If you are not a member, visitor parking is available near the main entrance.